Q: What are the Terms & Conditions of the participating restaurants?
There are over 18,000 participating casual dining restaurants to choose from. Each restaurant is unique (no large fast food chains). Your Thanks-A-Bunch restaurant credit is deducted from the total bill subject to the terms and conditions of the restaurant.
1. 18% gratuity is added to the bill for the server (standard). If you redeem a $25.00 certificate most participating restaurants require a $35.00 purchase of menu items some may require a higher purchase. This is to help defray the cost of food & preparation. (i.e. a restaurant bill of $35.00 will show a balance due of only $10.00 + gratuity). Each restaurant will list the conditions of use for a $10, $25, or $50 redemption.
2. Most restaurants ask that you present your certificate when you first arrive.
3. Some, but not all, have restrictions on alcohol and holidays.
4. If you redeem a $25 certificate you retain the balance of $25 in your account to use another time at any participating restaurant.
5. Certificates can be redeemed for $10, $25, or $50.
My 6 year old daughter handed a soldier our Thanks-A-Bunch card. He smiled, she smiled, I smiled. It was very special" - Anne LoganRead More