Q: What are the Terms & Conditions of the participating restaurants?
There are over 18,000 participating casual dining restaurants to choose from. Each restaurant is unique (no large fast food chains). Your Thanks-A-Bunch restaurant credit is deducted from the total bill subject to the terms and conditions of the restaurant.
1. 18% gratuity is added to the bill for the server (standard). If you redeem a $25.00 certificate most participating restaurants require a $35.00 purchase of menu items some may require a higher purchase. This is to help defray the cost of food & preparation. (i.e. a restaurant bill of $35.00 will show a balance due of only $10.00 + gratuity). Each restaurant will list the conditions of use for a $10, $25, or $50 redemption.
2. Most restaurants ask that you present your certificate when you first arrive.
3. Some, but not all, have restrictions on alcohol and holidays.
4. If you redeem a $25 certificate you retain the balance of $25 in your account to use another time at any participating restaurant.
5. Certificates can be redeemed for $10, $25, or $50.
"You will never know what it means to us, that someone who knows "of us" and hasn't yet even met us, would want to show us appreciation and God's love in such a sweet, thoughtful and unique way! Thank you so very much for thinking of us in this way! I know my husband has the utmost love and respect for his job and for the US Military."Read More